What a year 2013 was for me, travel-wise! I finally flew enough on American Airlines to hit their top elite tier: Executive Platinum. Blog-wise, I took a few months off while I transitioned to my new site.
As for flights, I took 127 domestic flights in 2013. Here’s a map:
My domestic flights in 2013.
and a map of the 11 international flights I took:
My international flights in 2013.
A few statistics:
- A total 93,786 butt-in-seat miles were flown – enough miles to circumnavigate the earth almost 4 times
- I spent 11.6 days or 278 hours in an airplane
- I was at 30 airports in 6 countries
- My longest flight was 4,942 miles (Dallas to Paris, France)
- My shortest flight was 44 miles (Vieques, Puerto Rico to San Juan, Puerto Rico)
It was a year of AMAZING trips:
Some of my favorite blog posts of the year:
Some of my favorite photos from my travels in 2013:
San Francisco, California
Napa Valley, California
American Cemetery at Normandy, France
New York City, New York
Private Pool at W Vieques, Puerto Rico
Standing in front of a United 787 Dreamliner
Hiking with my puppy, Casey, in Vail, Colorado
Horseback riding in Vail, Colorado
Saint Louis, Missouri
I never thought I would ever hold an actual Emmy, so when I did, I had to make it look real.
Ending the year in Beaver Creek, Colorado with lots of snowboarding!
Thank YOU for reading! Where did your travels take you in 2013?
Did you enjoy this post or learn something new? Please like this blog on Facebook (fb.com/JustinDoesBlog) or follow me on Twitter (@JustinDoesBlog). And please, share with your friends!