What a year 2013 was for me, travel-wise! I finally flew enough on American Airlines to hit their top elite tier: Executive Platinum. Blog-wise, I took a few months off while I transitioned to my new site.
As for flights, I took 127 domestic flights in 2013. Here’s a map:
and a map of the 11 international flights I took:
A few statistics:
- A total 93,786 butt-in-seat miles were flown - enough miles to circumnavigate the earth almost 4 times
- I spent 11.6 days or 278 hours in an airplane
- I was at 30 airports in 6 countries
- My longest flight was 4,942 miles (Dallas to Paris, France)
- My shortest flight was 44 miles (Vieques, Puerto Rico to San Juan, Puerto Rico)
It was a year of AMAZING trips:
- Cancún, México
- Seattle, Washington
- Paris, France
- Nantucket Island
- Vail, Colorado
- Grand Cayman Island
- Napa Valley, California
- Baltimore, Maryland
Some of my favorite blog posts of the year:
- The Worst Fine Dining Experience of My Life
- Justin Does…The Dreamliner
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Fly Spirit Airlines
- Have I Become a Travel Snob?
- One of My Craziest Travel Weeks
Some of my favorite photos from my travels in 2013:
Thank YOU for reading! Where did your travels take you in 2013?
Did you enjoy this post or learn something new? Please like this blog on Facebook (fb.com/JustinDoesBlog) or follow me on Twitter (@JustinDoesBlog). And please, share with your friends!